In this inaugural episode of my new long form interview show, I sat down with editor-at-large of Kotaku, Kirk Hamilton. We discuss Kirk's background in jazz music, his journalism career at Kotaku, and how it all jives together. Tune in as I pick Kirk's brain and learn more about one of raddest reviewers in the video game industry.
Dope Facts about Kirk
- Kirk knows his stuff about video games and all that jazz
- Wrote a positive review using the word "nope" extensively
- Loves Avatar: The Last Airbender
Links to articles mentioned in the interview
(Listed in order of publication date)
• Onward, Pac-Man!
• Amnesia: A Machine of Pigs Review
• Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Review
• The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Review
• Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Review
• Inside Review
• Gravity Rush 2 Review
Kirk's first album The Exited Door
"I’m just a musician who landed a cool writing gig."- Kirk Hamilton from his blog post Holding On To San Francisco